Saturday, August 15, 2009

New Feature: Movie Lemons

Every once in a while, a movie comes out that is so terrible to watch that you simply need to warn others of their impending doom if they choose to behold it. Well, I have decided that I can be silent no more; too many times have I wished for a slow and agonizing death rather than be subject to the wasted efforts of hundreds of people, never mind the astronomical sums of money to bring me something that is the very antithesis of entertainment.

Out of this situation rose Movie Lemons, my own section on the terrible movies I have seen. I also decided that the first movie I would list in this feature is the atrocious science fiction feature called The Core. I hope that my warnings serve to at least save one movie night!

No comments:

Post a Comment